Tuesday, July 5, 2011
BEDUC 423: Day 6
Today I have learned that I have a growth mindset and that when I put my mind to anything I can become better at it. Through experience and application I can choose what skills I want and have. For example, I say I am bad at driving a stick shift car, but the reason I say this is because I have not practiced and that is why I am not good at it. I choose not to drive a stick, but if I practiced and wanted to learn then I could do it. I have also learned that as a teacher I need to learn how to praise the process of a students work, but this is not easy and will take some work. I need to realize the best ways to ask students questions and worry about the work behind the final grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment